Japan Situation [Negligence] [Local Sustained Transmission Of Unknown Origin] [Some cases are mild]

Jonathan Fillion

One concerning issue with Japan are multiple instances of negligence in diagnosing Covid2019 on hospital visits :

"The hospital ordered her to recuperate at home, but the fever continued on the 19th, so when she returned to the same hospital, she found a shadow in her lungs and was admitted to a medical institution designated as an infectious disease."

"Among them, a female part-time worker in her 50s showed symptoms on the 10th of this month, and after having consulted multiple medical institutions, was hospitalized at a medical institution in Tokyo from 18th of this month, indicating that she was severely ill."

"According to Ishikawa Prefecture, a man in the 50's who was a prefectural employee had a fever on 16th of this month and consulted a medical institution. Fell.
However, because of the fever again, I visited the third medical institution on the 19th, and because of my malaise I went to the fourth medical institution in Kanazawa City on the 20th and was diagnosed with pneumonia .
All four medical institutions are located in Ishikawa Prefecture."

Edited by Jonathan Fillion

• Jonathan Fillion changed the title to Japan Situation [Negligence] [Local Sustained Transmission Of Unknown Origin] [Some cases are mild]