Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Recombinomics Inc.

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Pandemic Potentials Blog

Pope Francis and Two Aides COVID Confirmed - STORY IS HIGHLY SUSPECT

Featured Replies

  • Author

Vatican confirms Pope Francis and two aides test positive for Coronavirus

 228,660 Less than a minute
Breaking: VVatican confirms Pope Francis and two aides test positive for Coronavirus

 Breaking: Vatican confirms Pope Francis and two aides test positive for Coron

The Vatican has confirmed in a statement that Pope Francis and two of his aides have tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

 

The three new cases add up to the over 400 cases confirmed in Italy under a week.

Pope Francis missed a planned Mass with clergy in Rome yesterday after showing Coronavirus-like symptoms.

The Vatican had earlier said the pontiff, 83, had a slight indisposition and could proceed with the rest of his planned work today.

The pope and his aides have been quarantined and receiving medical attention near Santa Marta, the Vatican hotel where he lives.

The pope was seen coughing and blowing his nose during the Asha Wednesday Mass.

It might be a hacked page. Notice it's in the "Showbiz" section and the article isn't mentioned on the homepage of the site.

  • Author
1 hour ago, Stephen Flynn said:

I'm inclined to not believe this.  I suspect it's "false news."

I am beginning to think you are correct. I thought it was breaking when I saw it, but don't see any follow up by others, so although I suspect the Pope may very well be positive, I don't think it was confirmed by Vatican (story also has 228,660 of views and was supposed to be less than a minute old)

Edited by niman

Gods fed up with sin especially Rome Our Blessed mother said in 1846 At Lassatte Rome will loose the faith and become the seat of the anti Christ it was completed in 1963 I am a real a Roman Catholic an old time one God help us 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.