CDC Telebriefing 3/14/2020

niman

Media Advisory                                                                     

For Immediate Release

Friday, March 13, 2020

(404) 639-3286

CDC Media Telebriefing: Update onCOVID-19

What              The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response. 

Who                Nancy Messonnier, M.D., Director,

National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases

When             1:00 p.m. ET Friday, March 13, 2020

Dial-In  

Media:800-857-9756

International: 1-212-287-1647          

PASSCODE:CDC MEDIA

Non-Media:888-795-0855

International: 1-630-395-0498          

PASSCODE:  2125064

Important Instructions
Due to anticipated high volume, please plan to dial in to the telebriefing 15 minutes before the start time.

Media: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.

TRANSCRIPT
A transcript will be available following the briefing at CDC’s web site:www.cdc.gov/media.

• niman changed the title to CDC Telebriefing 3/14/2020

Media Advisory                                                                     

For Immediate Release

Friday, March 13, 2020

(404) 639-3286

CDC Media Telebriefing: Update onCOVID-19

What              The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response. 

Who                Nancy Messonnier, M.D., Director,

National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases

When             UPDATED:  1:00 p.m. ET Saturday, March 14, 2020

Dial-In  

Media:800-857-9756

International: 1-212-287-1647          

PASSCODE:CDC MEDIA

Non-Media:888-795-0855

International: 1-630-395-0498          

PASSCODE:  2125064

Important Instructions
Due to anticipated high volume, please plan to dial in to the telebriefing 15 minutes before the start time.

Media: If you would like to ask a question during the call, press *1 on your touchtone phone. Press *2 to withdraw your question. You may queue up at any time. You will hear a tone to indicate your question is pending.

TRANSCRIPT
A transcript will be available following the briefing at CDC’s web site:www.cdc.gov/media.

Thank you for your written notes on everything, especially the verbal presentations.  I am deaf which prevents me from having in time information on anything that is presented orally without captions.  With the virus related impact world wide, and especially the local developments, it is especially important to keep current as it happens.  You are my trustworthy professional lifeline (again because, for me, it was you who held validity from 2006 to present), so thank you.  Since I am OLD and vulnerable to this, I began sheltering in place last week -so -THANK YOU!!!

• Like 1