Dr. Niman Show Podcasts
8 topics in this forum
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11242024a1 Dr. Niman Well, welcome to the Dr. Niman podcast this Sunday November 2 4, 2 02 4 and tonight we're gonna talk a little bit about the confirmation Confirmation of the Toddler in Alameda county in Northern California, and then potentially related Issue, which was the discovery of H5 and one in raw milk from Fresno, California and those two areas are not that far apart, although I had actually visited the website of the Distributor of the wrong milk with the H5 and one and they actually delivered their milk nationally and I took a look in the Philadelphia area. They got a product finder on their website and just put in…
-
- 0 replies
- 689 views
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11222024a1 You Good day and welcome to the doctor Niman show today is Friday, November 22 2 4 On today's edition of the podcast, Dr. Niman will be talking about some milestones and some other interesting things about the H5 and one virus that has been occurring Dr. Niman take it away Dr. Niman Thanks, Ryan yeah, I thought I'd pulled up to a podcast this morning and hit a couple milestones of the number of confirmed Gary Hertz in California is now tapped 400. It got up to 398 yesterday and four more we're headed today so it's 40 2. And today I think it was last night. The British Columbia hit another milestone tha…
-
- 0 replies
- 281 views
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11202024a1 You Good evening and welcome to the doctor Niman show today is Wednesday, November 20, 202 4 here for our latest addition and to give the talk tonight is as usual doctor Dr. Niman Thanks I thought tonight I've been a couple different development development on new sequences that have been uploaded Kind of indirectly related to the mystery cases there's unclear where they got affect H5 and one, but I'll start with the sequences that we uploaded today There were two sequences that came from British Columbia poultry and these were a little bit different because they're the most recent both both samples were coll…
-
- 0 replies
- 264 views
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11192024a1 You Hello and welcome to the doctor Niman show today is Tuesday, November 19, 202 4 and here we are with our expedition is Dr. Niman Dr. Niman OK, thank you, Ryan I thought it'd be good to kind of cover the teenager in British Columbia. I got hit it shouldn't take his their mutations and we've kind of covered this a little bit but the reason I want to. Give a little more detail tonight is is starting to actually get out of the media and people are kind of looking at the teenager with respect to the sequences and Most specific one was by Helen branch while she had the first one that came out and she talked to a…
-
- 0 replies
- 263 views
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11182024a1 You Good evening and welcome to the doctor Niman show today is Monday, November 18, 2 02 4. This is our next series of daily updates. Dr. Niman will now do his talk. Dr. Niman Thanks for tonight. I thought I would focus on the teenager and I kinda go through. How you can use the sequence to identify Where this virus came from in its recent past, and then I'll talk a little bit about the mutations and how they always can be used to to figure out how it got from entering British Columbia and ending In the ICU in the teenager The virus has most of the listers now it is in a teenager who's in critical condition a…
-
- 0 replies
- 341 views
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11172024a1 You Good evening and welcome to the doctor Niman show today is Sunday, November 17, 2 024. I think we're gonna start doing these a lot more often and Dr. Niman will give a daily update so would today's update Dr. Niman you have the floor Dr. Niman OK, thanks Ryan. Yeah today I'd focus a little bit more on the teenager. That's in the hospital now still in British Columbia and secrets came out a couple days ago. Just to give some background on on the human cases the outbreak they are going the existing outbreak really started a couple of years ago and and in 2022, but there was a prior outbreak this in the Unit…
-
- 0 replies
- 311 views
-
-
https://soundcloud.com/thedrnimanshow/11162024a1 You Hello and welcome to the Dr. Niman show today is Saturday, November 16, 2 02 4H5 and one has been exploding in the United States with various human cases and also in many ways that never has before here with us is the aforementioned Dr. Henry Niman, he will give the talk Dr. Niman Hi Ryan, thanks for the introduction and it's the recently events Make it necessary to start giving regular updates because I think this situation is is literally and figuratively evolving extremely quickly just to get a little background. I've been following each five and one probably since it. Cut a reappeared in in 2 00 4 HR …
-
- 0 replies
- 278 views
-
Recently Browsing 0
- No registered users viewing this page.