Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Recombinomics Inc.

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Pandemic Potentials Blog

emlee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by emlee

  1. That makes perfect sense. I know I wouldn't agree to it as a parent. Just seems like you can't prove a link without that information. I'm very interested to see how this turns out as the media hypes it up I become more and more skeptical. I'm not sure if you're Brazilian but I know the people there are very skeptical of these findings, especially since they can no longer trust their government.
  2. Anyone know why they didn't test babies born without microcephaly whose mothers contracted Zika during pregnancy? It seems to me they're trying to make the link regardless of the science.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.