Everything posted by Charles Lewis ND
-
British Couple On Diamond Princess Say They Are COVID Positive
I feel like I know them. Let's pray that they, and all the rest on the ship get excellent care off the ship.
-
WHO COVID Virtual Press Conference 2/14/20 10 AM ET
Thank You !
-
WHO COVID Virtual Press Conference 2/14/20 10 AM ET
Dr. Niman I have been trying to find your interviews from the Jeff Rense show. Is there a location here on the forum that you are posting them?
-
Interviews On Novel 2019-nCoV Coronavirus In Wuhan
Dr. Niman thanks for clarifying the drainage issue. I later heard you mention it was from flushing toilets in aptmt buildings, and leaks created an issue.
-
Interviews On Novel 2019-nCoV Coronavirus In Wuhan
In the ship how is drainage possibly causing transmission since water drainage is going away from occupants? So is the transmission more from air circulation? Food should be delivered on the floor, to the front door of the room, then tell everyone to pick up food all at the same set time to keep workers away from contact of occupants. Then pick them up at a set time, so they are picked up all at once. It only takes one, and the Jeanie is out of the bottle... wow. Dr. Niman thanks for the interview
-
Tencent lists 154,023 infections, conspiracy theory or real numbers?
I've been in contact with two people in China. One is from the UK and he trains medical doctors in China. He is telling me that the numbers are at least 10x more than official numbers. This would have been 2 weeks ago.
-
nCoV Onward Transmission in Germany - Cluster Grows To Four
Dr. Niman can you explain for us non experts the difference between GiSaid and GenBank. I listened to your comment about researchers not publishing papers for what sounded like office politics.