Interviews (COVID)
2 topics in this forum
-
Sequences of novel coronvirus WH-Human_1|China|2019-Dec has striking similarities with SARS-CoV from 2002/2003. This thread will organize interviews on this pathogen and its implications.
-
-
- 401 replies
- 59.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi Dr @niman I have a few questions I would like to ask you regarding the various techniques nations are using to battle this virus. Having witnessed this virus take hold of the planet and the various solutions the nations have come up with, I legitimately don't know which country is doing it best. Here in the UK, the government are slowing down the spread of coronavirus (flattening the curve), rather than trying to stop it outright. They seem to think that the public will build up 'herd immunity' which will act as a buffer to help prevent further infections throughout the country. I have read a few pieces outlining why this is a bad idea [1] [2]. Comp…
-
- 1 reply
- 740 views
-
Recently Browsing 0
- No registered users viewing this page.