Interviews On Novel 2019-nCoV Coronavirus In Wuhan

niman

Feb 3

UK variant 1.1.7 acquiring E484K

Black markers on variant map (linked at recombinomics.com)

Started in England - spread to Wales, Scotland, Ireland

Also E484G/Q/D

Vaccine resistant (but milder disease with lower transmission)

FL has most B.1.1.7 cases in US (186) but poor visibility

https://recombinomics.co/thedrnimanshow/2021/020321_B117_E484K.mp3

Dr. Niman,

Please address the serious concerns being raised by virologist Geert Vanden Bossche. Basically he's saying, if I understand him correctly, that the vaccination campaigns are driving viral immune escape which will result in increasingly vaccine-resistant variants, with the vaccinated losing their natural immune resistance and the vaccine updates unable to outpace the variants - and that a different kind of vaccine, which enhances natural killer cells, should be used. He's painting a pretty grim picture and seems quite credible, at least to me.

https://twitter.com/GVDBossche

https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6dedb66a43fe9a6548f/files/bead7203-0798-4ac8-abe2-076208015556/Public_health_emergency_of_international_concert_Geert_Vanden_Bossche.01.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shg0VWkz0VM&t=0

Edited by Jon Schultz

16 hours ago, Jon Schultz said:

Dr. Niman,

Please address the serious concerns being raised by virologist Geert Vanden Bossche. Basically he's saying, if I understand him correctly, that the vaccination campaigns are driving viral immune escape which will result in increasingly vaccine-resistant variants, with the vaccinated losing their natural immune resistance and the vaccine updates unable to outpace the variants - and that a different kind of vaccine, which enhances natural killer cells, should be used. He's painting a pretty grim picture and seems quite credible, at least to me.

https://twitter.com/GVDBossche

https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6dedb66a43fe9a6548f/files/bead7203-0798-4ac8-abe2-076208015556/Public_health_emergency_of_international_concert_Geert_Vanden_Bossche.01.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shg0VWkz0VM&t=0

Viruses always escape. 

Sounds like typical anti-vax propaganda.

9 hours ago, niman said:

Viruses always escape. 

Sounds like typical anti-vax propaganda.

He's not saying the vaccines are unsafe but that we are, for the first time ever, implementing mass vaccination in the midst of a heated pandemic with a somewhat mismatched vaccine which won't provide sterilizing immunity - with many people getting infected in the period between getting vaccinated and developing immunity - and this will not only drive the emergence of variants which completely evade the vaccine-acquired immunity but the vaccinated will be less able to fight off those variants than if they hadn't been vaccinated since the then ineffective vaccine-acquired immunity, having some affinity for the virus, will take precedence over the immune system's innate response to novel viral attacks.

He also explains the mechanics of pandemics and why the waves of this pandemic are somewhat different than in the past very interestingly, seeming to have an excellent grasp of the situation. If you haven't watched the YouTube video which I linked to, which is a scientific presentation, I think you'll find it at least interesting (and his two YouTube interviews explain his position further). He has excellent credentials, if you look at his LinkedIn page, and says he feels so confident in what he is saying he isn't afraid to put his professional reputation on the line. He's asking scientists to evaluate and comment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon Schultz said:

He's not saying the vaccines are unsafe but that we are, for the first time ever, implementing mass vaccination in the midst of a heated pandemic with a somewhat mismatched vaccine which won't provide sterilizing immunity - with many people getting infected in the period between getting vaccinated and developing immunity - and this will not only drive the emergence of variants which completely evade the vaccine-acquired immunity but the vaccinated will be less able to fight off those variants than if they hadn't been vaccinated since the then ineffective vaccine-acquired immunity, having some affinity for the virus, will take precedence over the immune system's innate response to novel viral attacks.

He also explains the mechanics of pandemics and why the waves of this pandemic are somewhat different than in the past very interestingly, seeming to have an excellent grasp of the situation. If you haven't watched the YouTube video which I linked to, which is a scientific presentation, I think you'll find it at least interesting (and his two YouTube interviews explain his position further). He has excellent credentials, if you look at his LinkedIn page, and says he feels so confident in what he is saying he isn't afraid to put his professional reputation on the line. He's asking scientists to evaluate and comment.

I couldn't get past his long posted introduction about herd immunity

On 3/13/2021 at 4:15 PM, Jon Schultz said:

I agree Jon.

I found it very interesting. There has always been a question as to why the second wave of the 1918 pandemic decimated the 20-30 yr. old crowd.  

From Johns Hopkins history about 1918:

"Yet much about the pandemic remains unsettled, particularly the mystery surrounding the shape of the flu’s devastation. In a normal flu epidemic, a graph of fatalities looks like the letter U, with the twin peaks representing a heavy toll among young children and the frail elderly. That graph of the 1918 flu looks more like a misshapen W, with an astonishing middle peak reflecting that it was most fatal to perfectly healthy adults in their 20s and 30s."

There has been a lot of elitist "expert" hand waving about this virus. The blinders are firmly attached, as they believe that they understand the full spectrum of viral expression.
They do not! I find them to be smug. arrogant and  dogmatic.