April 4, 20206 yr Author comment_18699 Apr 2 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_040220_hr3.mp3 Report
April 4, 20206 yr Author comment_18700 Apr 3 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_040320_hr3.mp3 Report
April 15, 20206 yr Author comment_19340 Apr 6 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_040620_hr3.mp3 Report
April 15, 20206 yr Author comment_19341 Apr 7 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_040720_hr3.mp3 Report
April 15, 20206 yr Author comment_19342 Apr 8 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_040820_hr3.mp3 Report
April 15, 20206 yr Author comment_19343 Apr 10 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_041020_hr3.mp3 Report
April 15, 20206 yr Author comment_19344 Apr 13 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_041320_hr3.mp3 Report
April 15, 20206 yr Author comment_19353 Apr 14 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_041420_hr3.mp3 Report
April 16, 20206 yr Author comment_19456 Apr 15 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_041520_hr3.mp3 Report
April 17, 20206 yr Author comment_19575 Apr 16 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_041620_hr3.mp3 Report
April 18, 20206 yr Author comment_19647 Apr 17 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_041720_hr3.mp3 Report
April 23, 20206 yr Author comment_20030 Apr 20 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042020_hr3.mp3 Report
April 23, 20206 yr Author comment_20031 Apr 21 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042120_hr3.mp3 Report
April 23, 20206 yr Author comment_20032 Apr 22 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042220_hr3.mp3 Report
April 24, 20206 yr comment_20091 Looking to join. Helped edit Dr. Niman's commentaries in 2009. Thanks Mike Report
April 24, 20206 yr Author comment_20094 April 23 Lysol special http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042320_hr3.mp3 Report
April 25, 20206 yr Author comment_20150 April 24 End of daily White House covid task force briefings http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042420_hr3.mp3 Report
April 28, 20206 yr Author comment_20353 Apr 27 Predictions on the fall COVID outbreak http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042720_hr3.mp3 Report
April 30, 20206 yr Author comment_20478 Apr 28 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042820_hr3.mp3 Report
April 30, 20206 yr comment_20480 So I am resonating with others as to the constant critique of Trump. Why the dwelling on Trump? There is no shortage of blame to go around yet it is all about Trump, Trump Trump Dr. Niman you say his responsibility "looms large." What about "Dr. Tedros, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Tam etc., Trudeau, etc.? Why is Rense jibbering on about Kushner today? Really he is running the WH? sheer nonsense or whackadoodle as you would say. I remember a number of broadcasts back Rense mentioning Trump was purposefully pumping Chloroquine because he had stock in Sanofi. Sanofi is a huge French pharmecuetical -- You probably own stock in Sanofi - as I recall you are a stock player. What should have been clarified is how much stock Trump owns? I get why you wont call out Rense on that, but could less time be spent occupied with Trump? There is so much to discuss that is critical and I am having to turn off the partisanship frequently. Your current input is very much appreciated. Listening daily. Thanks where my concern lies is immunity. Is this like influenza or AIDS/ dengue? Why don't we know more about this issue? If like dengue we are in serious jeopardy that makes Trump irrelevant, And I don't like Trump btw Edited April 30, 20206 yr by scrutinizer critical addition Report
May 3, 20206 yr comment_20673 Please post a link to 5/1/20 radio interview. Changing date to 0501 in usual URL did not seem to work as of yesterday. Thanks Report
May 4, 20206 yr Author comment_20810 Apr 29 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_042920_hr3.mp3 Report
May 4, 20206 yr Author comment_20811 Apr 30 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_043020_hr3.mp3 Report
May 4, 20206 yr Author comment_20812 On 4/29/2020 at 11:35 PM, scrutinizer said: So I am resonating with others as to the constant critique of Trump. Why the dwelling on Trump? There is no shortage of blame to go around yet it is all about Trump, Trump Trump Dr. Niman you say his responsibility "looms large." What about "Dr. Tedros, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Tam etc., Trudeau, etc.? Why is Rense jibbering on about Kushner today? Really he is running the WH? sheer nonsense or whackadoodle as you would say. I remember a number of broadcasts back Rense mentioning Trump was purposefully pumping Chloroquine because he had stock in Sanofi. Sanofi is a huge French pharmecuetical -- You probably own stock in Sanofi - as I recall you are a stock player. What should have been clarified is how much stock Trump owns? I get why you wont call out Rense on that, but could less time be spent occupied with Trump? There is so much to discuss that is critical and I am having to turn off the partisanship frequently. Your current input is very much appreciated. Listening daily. Thanks where my concern lies is immunity. Is this like influenza or AIDS/ dengue? Why don't we know more about this issue? If like dengue we are in serious jeopardy that makes Trump irrelevant, And I don't like Trump btw No stock connections. Trump/Fox News do affect compliance with stay-at-home orders, which affects spread of SARS-CoV2, which will be significant over the summer and will be totally out of control in the fall. Edited May 4, 20206 yr by niman Report
May 5, 20206 yr Author comment_20885 May 1 http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_050120_hr3.mp3 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now