Interviews On Novel 2019-nCoV Coronavirus In Wuhan

niman

• 2 weeks later...

So I am resonating with others as to the constant critique of Trump.  Why the dwelling on Trump?  There is no shortage of blame to go around yet it is all about Trump, Trump Trump  Dr. Niman you say his responsibility "looms large."  What about "Dr. Tedros, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Tam etc., Trudeau, etc.?  Why is Rense jibbering on about Kushner today?  Really he is running the WH?  sheer nonsense or whackadoodle as you would say.  I remember a number of broadcasts back Rense mentioning Trump was purposefully pumping Chloroquine because he had stock in Sanofi.  Sanofi is a huge French pharmecuetical -- You probably own stock in Sanofi -  as I recall you are a stock player.  What should have been clarified is how much stock Trump owns?  I get why you wont call out Rense on that, but could less time be spent occupied with Trump?  There is so much to discuss that is critical and I am having to turn off the partisanship frequently.

Your current input is very much appreciated.  Listening daily.  Thanks

where my concern lies is immunity.  Is this like influenza or AIDS/ dengue?  Why don't we know more about this issue?  If like dengue we are in serious jeopardy that makes Trump  irrelevant,

And I don't like Trump btw

Edited by scrutinizer
critical addition

On 4/29/2020 at 11:35 PM, scrutinizer said:

So I am resonating with others as to the constant critique of Trump.  Why the dwelling on Trump?  There is no shortage of blame to go around yet it is all about Trump, Trump Trump  Dr. Niman you say his responsibility "looms large."  What about "Dr. Tedros, Dr. Fauci, Dr. Tam etc., Trudeau, etc.?  Why is Rense jibbering on about Kushner today?  Really he is running the WH?  sheer nonsense or whackadoodle as you would say.  I remember a number of broadcasts back Rense mentioning Trump was purposefully pumping Chloroquine because he had stock in Sanofi.  Sanofi is a huge French pharmecuetical -- You probably own stock in Sanofi -  as I recall you are a stock player.  What should have been clarified is how much stock Trump owns?  I get why you wont call out Rense on that, but could less time be spent occupied with Trump?  There is so much to discuss that is critical and I am having to turn off the partisanship frequently.

Your current input is very much appreciated.  Listening daily.  Thanks

where my concern lies is immunity.  Is this like influenza or AIDS/ dengue?  Why don't we know more about this issue?  If like dengue we are in serious jeopardy that makes Trump  irrelevant,

And I don't like Trump btw

No stock connections.  Trump/Fox News do affect compliance with stay-at-home orders, which affects spread of SARS-CoV2, which will be significant over the summer and will be totally out of control in the fall.

Edited by niman